Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh My Gosh No Way!!

Seriously, is it 2011 tonight? Geez louise.

Somehow I missed Christmas.

And I vaguely remember taking a trip to Europe recently??? What in the world?!

Don't get me wrong, 2010 is free to go. But I just can't believe it's actually here!

And goodnight Elizabeth there's a lot coming up really really soon. (And even more to prepare for....but I'll tell you about that after we get to January.)

So....I leave for Kenya in 3 weeks and 4 days....here we go! On this trip, dad and I are traveling with a staff person of Compassion International and a few church leaders from another group to meet our church partner in Nakuru, Kenya. We're very excited to see where this partnership will lead and what God will use it for.

When we get back I'll be hitting it hard to advertise concerts supporting the Fort Worth Community Arts Center. These concerts will feature students of Betty Buckley at the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth. You'll want to be there. I'm singing. :)

Happy New Year! Here's to a good year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (in the usual Broadway song and dance style)

No comments:

Post a Comment