Friday, July 10, 2015

Kid and Baby Sales!! (Disney, clothes, and more)

My husband said to me the other day, "You like to shop."

My response, blank stare.

The truth is, I can rarely resist a good sale. Lord, help me. Because a lot of them have been made known to me recently. So I'll share them with you in hopes I won't be the only one spending their hard earned pay checks over the interwebs these days.

Zara
Ooh goodness, be careful. Lots of really great kid clothes here. The kid clothes seem to be higher quality than the adults. But there's good options for us as well. Sizes for the wee ones tend to run large.

Disney Store Sale on Sale
I always love this. An extra 25% off clearance items TODAY ONLY (July 10, 2015) with code extra25

Boon at Target 
Their super cute drying rack (good for bottles, cups, pacifiers, etc) are too cute. And 10% off until the end of the month.

Disney Baby Feeding at Babies R Us
Come on. What baby, toddler, or preschooler doesn't need to show their #DisneySide? I mean, we pretty much drink our tea and coffee out if nothing but Disney mugs. So why shouldn't they enjoy their morning milk out of a Sully cup? Heck, I'll use it. Lots of options with straws too which is good for ALL ages to use instead of the tip-back style sippy cup which is bad for their teeth. (It's basically a bottle with a different shaped nipple on it.) Includes pacifiers, bowls, cups, floor and table toppers, and more. BOGO 50% off until the end of the month.

Zulily
If you don't know Zulily, you're missing out. Get ready to be rocked. Right now some of my favorites sales include rain gear (for all ages), Disney Bumpkins (wet bags, wipeable bibs), MLB gear and decor, whimsical garden decor, various Star Wars costumes and gear, and much more. Beware moms, there's also a shop for Coach, Kate Spade, and DVF. If you can't find something specific that I've mentioned in a sale category, just type it in the search bar.

Redbubble
This is a new one for me. A place where artists can put up their original (and not so original) artwork for sale in different formats. Recently I've ordered a duvet with Peter Pan on it for June's big girl bed and a Beauty and the Beast iphone case that shipped out in under 2 hours after ordering. Also on my list is this Adventure is Out There pillow from Disney Pixars' UP! We'll probably be ordering family t-shirts from here for our September Walt Disney World family vacation. You can use the code lilextra for 25% off, found on retailmenot.com.

Enjoy your spending! And don't blame me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment