Sunday, August 8, 2010

One less bell to answer...

One less egg to fry. One less thing to put on my calendar.

And if I haven't said it lately, Barbra Frickin' Streisand.

My head has become (even more so) a constant playing of showtunes. No, no, no, I mean constant.

For those of you opposed to a life that breaks out in choreographed song and dance, you are missing something incredible - there's a broadway song written for every moment!! Don't you see the implication of this?!?! If we all became musically savy, we really could live life in song and dance! Together!!

Well, maybe not the dance part.

But whatever.

This past Friday I hosted a Compassion table for a Willow Creek conference at a local church. There's some big things coming up that you are going to want to be a part of.

I mean BIG.

Show stopping even. Defying Gravity big.

But we'll come back to that later. There's still a few things that need to be ironed out on my part, and we'll all get big together.

New York City big.

No comments:

Post a Comment