Thursday, May 19, 2011

Don't You Wanna Put Your Face In That?

This is my last post about our Disney World Babymoon. So for all you non-fantatics, take a chill pill.

The bats, although somewhat rated-R, are seriously one of my favorite exhibits in the Pangani Forest Trail at Animal Kingdom. I love bats. Always have.

And seriously, don't you want to just put your full face in that wing??


I would.
For free.

Mmmm...I bet it's silky.

Fine. I'll stop being weird about the bats.

I haven't blogged in a while (and I still hate that word...blog...blogged might even be worse) because of the constant sickness. There wasn't much to say other than, "Well, I'm 14 weeks pregnant now and still puking my brains up," and then later, "Well, it's 23 weeks now, still vomiting all the time."

But the progesterone fog has lifted and I am feeling close to myself again. Except for the constant stretching, not fitting into clothes, incessant reflux, and the alienesque-ness of having a life form squirm inside you. But other than that...

In all truthfulness, we're just happy as clams.


And who wouldn't be when you get to buy stuff like this....


You'll be happy to know those ruffles are as soft as that bat wing.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.


Count down to meeting little June: 13 weeks, 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment