Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Gonna Be Good, Good, Good....

"It's gonna be good, good, good
It's gonna be good, good, g. o. o. d. good
It's gonna be good, uh huh
It's gonna be great, mm hmm"
-Next To Normal

How's that for a little positive thinking in the morning?! Oh - it's afternoon. Well whatever. It's the rain. throwing me off.

There's a lot going on, yes? Last night at the song interpretation workshop I'm taking, we all noticed (quite emotionally) that there's a lot going on. Life change is happening everywhere. Or not - which might be a change for some (ahem, me.)

Today the Compassion Blogger team gathers and leaves for Guatemala in DFW. As we all know, the weather ain't so great for flyin' today....some are having a hard time making it to DFW to begin with. Pray they have a safe arrival and departure. You can follow their blogs during their experience with Compassion at
Compassion Bloggers: Guatemala 2010
It will be well worth your reading pleasure. I promise, promise.

Now I'm off to study for my Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner certification. Pfh...I'd rather be singing in the rain...
uh oh...




blogspot visit counter






By the way, I know you're out there cause I can see my page hits. Give me some love and click on "follow" in the top right corner so I can submit to be a Compassion Blogger. (Gotta have the followers, you know?!) No emails or notifications.

1 comment:

  1. I think I signed in two times...i mean, by two different people. er....as myself, and me. once by twitter and once by blogger.

    ReplyDelete