Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just Around the Corner...

I feel like lately that life continues to be "just around the corner" for me. The corner is at least getting closer and closer, but we're still not there yet.

Just around the corner is a new professional role.

Just around the corner is the return of free time.

Just around the corner is a new experience with Compassion and Celebration Fellowship.

Just around the corner is.....

What's just around the corner for you?

Actually, today my flight was booked for the Church To Church training event in South Barrington, IL in November. Excited about it. Not about the flight, I don't particularly care for flying, but for the event.

Hey - don't forget to send in your Christmas money by October 31st for your Compassion sponsored kiddos. https://www.compassion.com/contribution/giving/compassion-christmas-gift-program.htm You can sign in there.


1 comment:

  1. I like this :) Thank you very much for the comment on my post! hope you are doing well

    -Matthias

    ReplyDelete